TRAUMA AND ORTHOPEDICS
Aequalis Reversa (Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis)
Aequalis Reversed is designed for cases of non-repairable massive rupture of the rotator cuff.
- Developed from scientific expertise, this implant offers possibilities for reliable and safe anchoring.
- The wide range of components allows respond to complex instructions.
- Your instrument provides accuracy and ease of installation.
A fixed rotation center medialized
- Increases deltoid lever arm.
- Compensates muscle deficiency rotator cuff.
Downhill and lateralization of humerus relative to the center of rotation.
- Favors the tension of the deltoid.
- Prevents superior migration of the humerus.
- Increases joint stability
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com