TRAUMA AND ORTHOPEDICS
A gun with a series of nozzles projecting a jet of gas to clean and dry prior to cementation bones. Very effective in removing blood, serum and bone elements that are often left in the core interstices.
- Cleaning and drying the bones cemented arthroplasties.
- In joint replacement procedures, when cement is used.
- Total knee replacement, hip, man, elbow.
Features and benefits:
- Improves fixation of the implants as a result of penetration and cement bond.
- Reduction fat embolization and skeletal remains in the bloodstream.
- Carbojet is very useful for debridement of lesions.
The displacement of the blood and bone cement surfaces for better visualization during removal of cement in the revision surgery.
A jet of compressed gas that effectively eliminates waste by cleaning and drying the porous structures.
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com