The CereTom is a portable 8-slice scanner, delivering the highest quality in angiography, scans without contrast and contrast infusion, which can occur in various parts of the patient's body. It is a combination of a fast scanner with a user-friendly system and finally with a quick release image.
- 8 Slice CT Scanner true.
- Take a completely independent view.
- A board of 10 "" LCD touchscreen.
- 3 images DICOM compatible module CereTom modality worklist.
- It Integrates with all PACS.
- 1.25, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0mm thick slices.
- For use in the operating room, ICU, interventionism neuro, pediatric emergency.
- Maxillofacial Surgery, neurological intensive care.
- Low contrast detectability: 3mm @ 0.3%.
- Space High contrast resolution (BW = 1.0 window): 16.5 LP / CM.
- Current Rating: 1-7 MA.
- Transport system batteries.
- Capacity to send images to PACS / RIS.
- Standard Software.
- Electric Food: monophase 220 volts / 13,000 watts
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com