COFLEX (Interspinous implant)
Features and Benefits
- Five anatomical measures.
- Titanium alloy (Ti 6Al 4V).
- X-ray Visible.
- Minimally invasive.
- At Sprockets for increased primary stability.
- Easy and precise application.
- The coflex is more than a spacer, it is a dynamic and functional implant.
Any patient who will undergo surgery for discectomy should disqualifies an interspinous spacer to prevent intervertebral collapse and thus reducing its corresponding root foramina understanding.
- Canal stenosis.
- Listesis Grade 1.
- Indicated in regions L-1 to L-5, with or without presence of LBP.
- Moderate to severe stenosis with involvement of neutral element.
- Radicular symptoms in 1 to 2 levels.
- Herniated discs bulky primary.
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com