Sealer Dura mater
Using Adherus dural sealant reduces complications associated with the loss of cerebrospinal fluid such as headaches, vomiting, dizziness, vertigo and other complications such as meningitis, arachnoiditis.
Minimizes dural adhesions
Studies show that Adherus dural dural sealant minimizes adhesions and scars because protect provide a shield between the dural and surrounding tissue. For example, after a pre-clinical study craniotomy, dural sealant Adherus essentially eliminated hard limited adhesion. Close confidently cranial surgery.
- Two synthetic components: polyethylene glycol activated + polyethyleneimine.
- The solutions are mixed in the syringe to form hydrogel sealant.
- Terminal sterilized.
- Storage Temperature: Adherus dural sealant should be stored below 86 ° F (30 ° C).
- Decreases by 25% swelling.
- Maintains sealing force for 40 days.
- 90 days Absorption.
- Allows cell infitracion to facilitate natural healing.
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com