Percutaneous Vertebroplasty System
Mendec Spine Kit is a complete and disposable system containing:
- An acrylic resin with high fluidity and high contrast radiographic.
- A device that enables the application of the resin in the vertebral bodies safely and accurately.
- The high fluidity and screw system allow to apply the resin with an extension tube. This allows the surgeon the radiation away from the area of intervention.
- Application System + Acrylic Resin.
- Positioning of the needle into the vertebral body.
- Union of powder and liquid.
- Charging the syringe.
- Union needle extension tube.
- Application of the resin in the vertebral body.
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com