TRAUMA AND ORTHOPEDICS
Super Cable banding
This revolutionary system based on polymer cerclage is designed to solve many of the problems inherent with monofilament cables and cabling systems.
Features of the system include:
Resistance to the superior fatigue, two wire cables fatigue and therefore reducing complications due to breakage.
- Removal of metal wires that generate waste particles, showing that increases wear on the total of the adjacent joints.
- It provides long-term a dynamic compression load through the bone fragment and offers the possibility of better healing and maintains pressure.
- Cables are easily adjustable to achieve the necessary tension, especially when multiple cables are used, both to save time and reduce number of cables.
- Cables are quick and easy to handle in the wound.
- No metallic cable is contacted with the implant.
- Does not irritate the skin of the patient.
- No short lead surgeon gloves.
- Cable made in UHMWPe and Nylon 6 / 6.6
Call Center: (511) 275-2508
Caminos del Inca 1767, Surco. Lima - Perú
SURGICORP.COM | TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. 2016
Designed by socialcloudmkt.com